Asaworx.com team brought to present another remarkable opportunity for ENOVA Careers. The number of 2 applications are invited by ENOVA UAE’s reputed Facilities Management Company, which is starting a new project in the Middle East soon and due to this operation, they are in need of highly professional and well experienced technicians for the following listing seen below. So those individuals who are interested in building a great future by working with an award winning company can join us before the deadline.
|Company Name||ENOVA Facilities Management|
|Education||Equivalent Degree/Diploma Holders|
|Salary||Discuss During an Interview|
|Benefits||As Per UAE Labor Law|
|Last Updated on||30th June 2022|
ENOVA Careers New Vacancies
Detailed Information About ENOVA Facilities Management
Enova is the regional leader in integrated energy and multi-technical services, delivering comprehensive services to its clients. It provides performance-based Energy & Facilities Management solutions that help customers achieve their financial, operational, and environmental targets. With more than 3,500 highly trained and multi-skilled employees, Enova serves a wide portfolio of clients in the public, residential, commercial, industrial and healthcare sectors across the region.
Enova was created in 2002 as a joint venture between Majid Al Futtaim and Veolia. Majid Al Futtaim is the leading shopping malls, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Veolia is a global leader in optimized resource management, designing and providing water, waste, and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries.
ENOVA Facilities Management Careers
Enova really cares about the people it employs and we are always looking for new talents to join our team!
All Enovians share core values, which provide the foundation for team work and sustainable development.
Please check below for current vacancies.
- Proposal Engineer preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related with having more than 4 years of relevant work experience.
- CAFM Administrator preferably Diploma in facilities management or equivalent with having 4-6 years of experience in FM, with exposure to the CAFM system.
- Having the ability to speak English (Written & Verbal).
- Preference would be given to the following visa holders e.g, Transferable or Cancelled Visa.
- Willing to start work immediately.
How To Apply For ENOVA Careers?
We would like to thank you all enough for taking an interest in applying for ENOVA. We offer an innovative and continuous career development environment with an inclusive training program. So what are you waiting for, take steps forward now and drop your complete CV as per meeting the eligibility criteria. Our highly valued HR team will review your job application and will get notified. In case your resume gets shortlisted.
List Of Vacant Positions
Administrator – CAFM
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To administer the Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) system and resolve any user issues related to the system in coordination with the IT department, enter data into the system as required by the asset and fleet management section in order to ensure assets are inspected, tested, and certified in accordance with statutory and corporate regulations, rules and best practice and records are maintained and can be readily located and made available for inspection.
Qualifications, Experiences, Skills
Diploma in facilities management or equivalent
4 – 6 years of experience in facilities management, with exposure to the CAFM system
Excel knowledge (formulas & Pivot tables)
Knowledge of CAFM system (FSI Concept, Maximo, etc.)
Well organized & have a logical sense of prioritization
Flexible to work & deliver under pressure
Ability to commit the deadlines
Team working skills, communication skills, and analytical skills.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Work in project mode under the supervision of the Business Development Manager (BDM) responsible for the project
- Ensure the timeline of the project is respected, as defined by the BDM, and according to the opportunity deadlines
- Control the tender cycle and documentation ensuring compliance with approved standards and policies
- Manage to have the best overall commercial and technical proposal Sourcing new potential suppliers and develop strategies to optimize the commercial studies
- Analyze and monitor the market practices including price benchmarking, identification and monitoring of key spending areas, and prioritization of purchasing activities and make recommendations to the line manager in order to ensure commercial optimization
- From time to time carry out site visits to gather the information that can be used to improve the value proposition and proposal preparation
- Support the BDM in scheduling, explain and review the commercial studies with the other heads of departments, and in full compliance with the company processes and procedures
- Develop proposal technical write-ups and support in the preparation of the required collaterals for presentations according to the company range of offers and existing templates
- Coordinate with the marketing team for the improvement of technical write up’s templates, presentations, and other collaterals (e.g. Case Studies, etc.)
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety, and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, compliance, delivery of high-quality products/services, and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
Qualifications & Experiences
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or relevant
4+ years of relevant work experience
Assistant Manager – Finance
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
To supervise the assigned area of accounting (Receivables, Payables, or General Ledger) and related transactions and reports for KSA and other regions assigned. Working closely with the Finance Manager and related departments/sections on internal controls, audits, and relevant data inputs in order to ensure that financial statements in the assigned accounting area are accurate and transactions are in compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, and financial and accounting reporting standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in finance or accounting; professional accounting qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CPA).
- 6-8 years of financial experience with training from a Big 4 firm.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, research skills, knowledge of company policies and procedures and standard industry practices, confidentiality, problem-solving skills; solid Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and IFRS knowledge is required.
- Must be well versed in financial statement preparation.
- Team management skills, communication skills, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management;
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Application of VAT and other taxation would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience of working with ERP such as Microsoft Navision would be preferable.
Applying Details For ENOVA Jobs
Subject: Please specify “Applying Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: recruitment@enoVacancies.
Disclaimer : Asaworx.com is an exclusive platform that ought to help jobseekers. We restrict any endorsement that demand for money and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information. If you notice deception or fraudulent, send us an email at email@example.com